Register for programs over the phone by calling 815-568-5126. Please have your credit card ready (Visa, Master Card, Discover).
Register in person at the Marengo Park District
825 Indian Oaks Trail
PO Box 292
Marengo, IL 60152
• Discover, Visa and Mastercard are accepted for payment.
• All programs require advanced registration at the park district office.
• Programs are filled on a first come first served basis.
• The park district reserves the right to cancel, alter, or consolidate programs based on the best interests of the park district.
• There is a $25.00 returned check fee or auto debits returned for non-sufficient funds.
• Classes must meet a minimum registration amount as determined by the park district, classes may be canceled at the discretion of the park district.
MPD may take photos and/or video coverage of its programs, special events and their participants. If you do not wish for your photograph and/or video to be used in our website, brochures, flyers or any other publication, please submit your request in writing.
We’re always looking for volunteers! If you love working with people then we want you! For more information on how you can help, please contact the Front Desk at 815-568-5126.
We value your opinions and suggestions. Marengo residents are invited to attend board meetings held at 7 p.m. every third Thursday of the month at the Nature Center, 825 Indian Oaks Trail.
Rentals are based on a two hour minimum with a $100.00 refundable deposit. All rental agreements are confirmed only with a completed rental application and all fees paid in full at least two weeks in advance of the rental date. Park District rooms are perfect for Holiday parties, Birthdays, Weddings, Baby Showers, Reunions, Meetings or large groups. Extended hours are available based on availability for an additional fee. Rentals include tables, chairs, set up and clean up.
Nature Center Room: accommodates 70 people, features a fireplace, kitchen and balcony. $40.00 per hour/non-resident $50.00 per hour. The Nature Center rental requires a minimum of 4 hours and a $100 refundable deposit upon approval. Time frame for all rentals must include set up and clean
Party Room: accommodates 40 people, located on the lower level, features two private restrooms. $40.00 per hour/non-resident $50.00 per hour.